Information I may collect
You may give me information about you such as name, address and phone number, by corresponding with me by phone, email or otherwise. I may receive information about you from other sources, such as Google Analytics, or if you use any of the other services I provide, for example commenting on a blog.
With regard to each of your visits to my site, I may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from my site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are required for the operation of my site.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around my site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way my site works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognise you when you return to my site. This enables us to personalise my content for you and remember your preferences.
Google Analytics Cookies
You can find out more about Google Analytics here developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The internet industry body, the Internet Advertising Bureau, has set up a website to provide information and advice on cookies: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
Another source which gives information about how to delete and control cookies is www.aboutcookies.org/.
Uses made of the information
I will use your information:
to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me and to provide you with the information and services that you request from me;
- to notify you about changes to my service;
- to administer my site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve my site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of my efforts to keep my site safe and secure;
- Internal record keeping – for example, client hours;
- to operate my business efficiently including financial records;
Disclosure of your information
All my dealings with you and any information that I have about you is confidential except when I may have a legal obligation to share, such as terrorism, money laundering and current safeguarding.
Where I store your personal data
The data that I collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
You can request access to the personal information that I hold about you. I will provide this except in the limited circumstances in which I am permitted not to. Most access request are free of charge, extensive requests may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.
You may request amendments to the personal information I hold about you that is inaccurate or out-of-date. If you request that I delete your personal information, I will take all reasonable steps to do so unless I need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal business purposes.
Complaints, questions, comments and access requests are welcomed and should be addressed to Luan Baines-Ball, 9 Upper King St, Leicester, LE1 6XF. Luan.firstname.lastname@example.org 07581793223 Data Protection Registration reference: ZA142169
Michelle Seabrook 07541 060 950, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA170691
Sheereen Sidat 07564699589, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA373382
Tracey Thomas 07729630070, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA251570
Tina Williams 07902543192, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA306999
Emily Hodgkinson 0796350758, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA382161
Sonali Vadesa 07427996983, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA465788
Kate Hall 07421 477521, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA503351
Carmen the Bill 07501552905, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA508521
Brunhild Abrahams 07783 465333, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA 566 458
Will Davies 07748 843826, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA730625
Katy Tozer 07971 452193, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA517400
Mandeep G Sandhu 07840 449825, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA785270
Paula Fowle 0776 0840009, Data Protection Registration reference: ZA784068
Nicola Sinclair 07784 489829, Data Protection Registration reference: ZB045586
Netifnet Arthur-Hawkes 07444 001625, Data Protection Registration reference: ZB242009
© Copyright Baines-Ball & Associates Counselling, Psychotherapy & Clinical Supervision 2020